How can I be sure the Ranch of Hope Counseling is for me?
- A Client / Counselor “fit “very is important. The Ranch of Hope encourages you to call and speak directly with your Counselor, not just “somebody who works there”. Feel free to “interview” the staff. You will be able to ask any question that you have.
- If you have a Counselor or a Pastor or even a Best Friend that would like to call us, please have them do that. To insure confidentiality it is best to set this up in advance or by the client making the call with the other person.
What makes the Ranch of Hope Counseling uniquely successful?
- You do. We focus specifically on you and your needs. We realize that every person is uniquely created and brings to us their own unique attributes and difficulties.
- We include two (2) nationally recognized, comprehensive Personal or Marital Assessments (TJT/A ®) plus an on-line Emotional Assessment (BCPE ® ) that assist you and your Counselor in discovering and healing your hurts. These “tools” help to facilitate knowledge and insights to your personality traits that are uniquely yours. These also can be an indication of difficulties in your inter personal relationships with others. These are “priceless” in discovering “blocks” or “walls” and how to resolve them for a more joyful and peaceful relationship.
- Imagine a week with a professional, caring staff focused on you and your specific needs. It is proven that a Five Day Intensive Stay is the most effective and efficient method of Counseling when relationships are at risk.
- Over 24 years of experience in the Counseling Field with Hundreds and Hundreds of Client testimonies attribute to our ever expanding knowledge of “How to Heal a Troubled Heart”.
- We use Biblical Based Truths so you do not have to wonder what our philosophies are. You can be sure that our Christian Counselors will respect your heart in Christ and gently encouraging you in the Lord. These are comments often heard from our clients:
- “I felt Christ’s Presence the moment I arrived at the Ranch of Hope”
- “The peace I felt was amazing”
- “It was so refreshing not to feel judged or condemned. I felt new strength to overcome and to really live for the first time”
- “The best investment I could have ever made.”
- Find out why Westcliffe, CO, has been chosen by The Smithsonian as “one of the best kept secrets of the West”. There is so much to see and plenty to do for the outdoor enthusiast or art connoisseur. Our village is a relaxing place where Colorado comes to “get away”. Everything you need with out the hassles.
- Our beautiful Premium Lodging and all inclusive Counseling costs is the best value in the profession.
- Partial Scholarships are available upon request. This is not simply a business. This is our anointing. This ministry was created with the “Golden Rule” in mind.
What is the difference between Counseling and Leadership Care/Coaching?
- Counseling is a helping relationship focused on overcoming present difficulties and finding healing and freedom from hurts of the past. Counseling can be done with individuals, couples, and families.
- Leadership Care and Life Coaching looks at themes such as Balance, Focus, Productivity, and Fulfillment to discover what the Lord is doing in their lives and where he is taking them. We work with our clients to establish goals and a plan of action that’s specific to their needs and situation. This is usually done with an individual Leader or Pastor.
Now that I have chosen your facility to assist us, what do I do now?
- Feel free to email or, better yet, call 9-4 weekdays (Mountain Time.) We are here to serve you personally. (see Contact Page)
- Fill out the Client Application so we can get to know you and your concerns.
- We can usually schedule you much faster and simpler than you think.
- Once we receive your deposit your sessions and lodging are reserved.
- Our secretary will send you all you need to know about directions, weather (usually sunny and favorable), and lodging arrangements. We will be here for you before, during and after your stay. Everything to ensure your stay is as seamless and worry free as possible